Benefits of inspecting aerospace components with X-ray CT
- Non-destructive technique to avoid losing key information by cutting the parts
- X-ray CT is independent from the sample complexity and offers accurate results for any parts’ shape or form…
- Simple operations with fast scans save cost and time
- Early defect detection saves costs, ensures security, reduces waste, and warranty & reclaim issues
- Inspection for various aerospace components from cast parts to composites
With more and more components having complex multi-material structures, finding out whether a part is reliable and achieves conformity restrictions is difficult with traditional testing methods. That is why for aerospace components, X-ray CT offers new inspection alternatives as an all-in-one non-destructive technique representing a 3D model with greater image quality – all while being fast, accurate and automatic.